Radicon is now stocking Benzlers Screwjacks, giving industry leading delivery times on units with lifting capabilities of up to 20 tonnes, larger units are available on request.
Helical Bevel Geared Motor
Series K - Right angle helical bevel geared motors have high load carrying capacities, increased efficiency over worm units, quiet running and reliability.
The Series K geared motor is designed with integral cast feet for base or end mounting and can be offered with single or double extended output shafts. Units are also available shaft mounted or with output flanges and are available for mounting horizontally or vertically. The units can also be offered with a bolt on torque reaction bracket and all variants are available either motorised or with an input shaft assembly.
|Unit Sizes:||03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 and 12|
|Input Power:||Up to 90 kW (121 HP)|
|Output Torque:||Up to 12,300 Nm (109,000 lb.in.)|
|Gear Ratios:||Up to 160:1 in three stages, 10,000:1 in five stages, and 36,000:1 in six stages|
|Motor Sizes:||IEC Frames from 63 to 280; NEMA Frames from 56 to 405|
- Accepts standard IEC motors
- Dimensionally Interchangeable with the market leaders
- Highly efficient right angled drive
- Motors fitted without modification
- Oil tight gear head
- Versatile mounting
- Wide range of ratios
- Fast and low cost motor replacements readily available
- No modification required when replacing existing gear unit
- Saves energy and running costs
- Saves time when replacing failed motors
- Enables motor removal without oil spillage
- Shaft mounting or foot mounting with same gearbox
- Comprehensive range of speeds available