Radicon is now stocking Benzlers Screwjacks, giving industry leading delivery times on units with lifting capabilities of up to 20 tonnes, larger units are available on request.
Helical In Line Geared motors
Series M helical inline geared motors and reducers provide a very efficient and compact drive solution to meet most requirements.
The Series M geared motor range takes advantage of many years of accumulated design expertise, together with the use of high quality materials and components. The end result is a series of speed reducing and geared motors offering high load carrying capacity, high efficiency, quiet running and reliability.
|Unit Sizes:||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 13, 14|
|Input Power:||Up to 90kW (121HP)|
|Output Torque:||Up to 11,000Nm (97,350 lb.in)|
|Gear Ratios:||1.4 to 70:1 double reduction, up to 250:1 triple reduction 16,200:1 in combined units|
|Motor Sizes:||IEC Frames from 63 to 280; NEMA Frames from 56 to 405|
- Accepts standard IEC motors
- Dimensionally Interchangeable with the market leaders
- High ratio combinations in double reductions
- Motors fitted without modification
- Oil tight gear head
- Wide range of ratios
- Fast and low cost motor replacements readily available
- No modification required when replacing existing gear unit
- Saves cost and efficiency
- Saves time when replacing failed motors
- Enables motor removal without oil spillage
- Comprehensive range of speeds available