Radicon is now stocking Benzlers Screwjacks, giving industry leading delivery times on units with lifting capabilities of up to 20 tonnes, larger units are available on request.
Roloid Gear Pumps
The Radicon Roloid Gear Pump is robust, compact and versatile. It is easy to install, extremely reliable, and requires little maintenance in service.
Gear Pump Specification
The pump design and product range have matured over many years and in combination with Radicon's manufacturing excellence, represents an economic and reliable solution to lubrication and fluid transportation problems.
Features & Benefits
Roloid Gear Pumps are suitable for pumping a wide variety of liquids which have some lubricating property. Radicon's Systems Engineers will gladly assist with your choice of pump and help with its installation design. Taking care over filtration and pipework will ensure that the pump is put successfully to work giving trouble free operation in applications such as:
Engines, Compressors, Gearboxes, Rolling Mills, Machine Tools, Process Plant, Pumping Sets and Turbines.
Engine Fuel Oils, Open Circuit Servo, Quenching, Cutting and Cooling Fluids, Oil/Water Emulsions, Viscous Vegetable and Animal Fats, Molasses, Bitumen, Wax, Paint, Lacquers and Viscose.
This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components.
- Nine standard sizes with discharge variations for each to give exact flow required
- Double helical rotors ensure low noise and non pulsating flow
- Accurate manufacture of rotors and housing gives high efficiency, provides self priming and discharge pressure up to 20 bar.
- Robust journal roller bearings give long life and durability
- Braked geared motors are available as standard
- Designed to rotate in either direction
- Numerous attachments, accessories and materials variants for specials: relief valves, steel bodies for AP1 spec, seals to handle up to 150 degC, rotors/adapters to handle contaminated fluids and particles.
- Foot or flange pump mountings
- Bracket, baseplate or foot/bell housing motor mountings.